Saturday, July 11, 2009

Personal Update

Well I wanted to write this quick post to let you all know I'm still alive! I have been a tad overwhelmed lately and by the time I get on the computer at night all I want to do is veg out and read other blogs instead of writing on my own!

I do, however, want to do this quick post and give you all some good news. I am down to a weight of 273 lbs., which means I lost 11 lbs. in 13 days! :-) It is so nice to be wearing clothes again that I'd been avoiding in quite some time because of how tight they were! Anyhow, I have messed up a bit in the last few days by eating some things I should not have and by easing up on my exercise, but tonight I started my work out again and though I dreaded doing it I can honestly say it felt GOOD once I did it. Please continue to pray for me as I seek to lose more weight...though I may never be thin (I never have been), I want to get to a weight where I'm comfortable. Some people may find this hard to believe, but my cholesterol and blood pressure are pretty good.

In case I have not mentioned it before, I have set myself a personal goal of being down to 250 lbs. by my birthday so that's why I need so much prayer!

On the posting issue, I'll get on that tomorrow...I have a couple of studies I'm ready to post and one book review I hope to finish tomorrow.

Good night and God bless!

No comments: