Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm Baack! :)

Hello to whomever reads these posts (besides myself!).

I have not posted at all this month, and since it is already the 16th of the month this means that I am overdue on at least two posts because I had committed to post at least once per week! Well I will remedy some of that this evening since I have a couple of book reviews I've been wanting to post.

What has been happening? Well my family and I just returned from Spokane Washington where we visited our extended family. We had a great time and it was a joy to touch base with everybody and to get a chance to spend some time with one of my brothers in law whom I don't know very well. He is in the Army and I think I'd only met him once or twice before. Well he's a decent fellow and I hope I will get to know him better in the years to come.

One of my greatest treats is to spend time with my mother in law and and her parents and talk theology and I did a bit of that! Loved every minute of it even if I didn't get to do as much of it as I would have liked! The only negative aspect of the visit was that I had been looking forward to chatting and sharing with one of my sisters in law whom I love dearly and who challenges my thinking whenever we speak. Oh well...next time!

Well that's it really! We are back home and I am ready to pick up where I left off. The Lord willing I will post more regularly than I have before. I look forward to doing so! :)

No comments: