Sunday, February 3, 2008

Comparing Rick Warren to Albert Mohler and John Macarthur

I recently came across a post on YouTube from the Colbert Report in which Rick Warren is featured. After watching it I came away feeling sad for all those people who have been deceived by this man and puzzled as to why so many men I once respected put him upon a pedestal. After viewing the clip I thought of other clips I've watched by men whom I consider true spiritual giants of the faith. Please take a moment to watch this clip and then watch the other two clips, one featuring Al Mohler and the other featuring John MacArthur...then YOU decide which two you'd want speaking for you and which two bring glory to God through their interaction with the host and others, through their grasp of the Word, and through their zeal for His truth above all things.

Rick Warren on the Colbert Report:



(the video I posted was removed from YouTube so I found it elsewhere...)

Did you notice what he said about fundamentalists? He's not one he assures Colbert, but yet he does not even give a proper definition of what a fundamentalist IS! In case you wonder, a fundamentatlist is someone who believes in the fundamentals of his/her faith! So I guess maybe he's right....


Al Mohler on Larry King:




All I can say is wow. One familiar with the Word knows exactly what to say when someone tries to make him/her seeem like a bad person!

John Macarthur on Larry King:



Here is a man who is willing to contend for his faith! I fear for the day we lose men like MacArthur and Mohler...where are the men who will rise to take their place?

Anyhow, after watching the three videos...what do you think? Anyone reading this, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: