Monday, October 5, 2009

Personal Update

Well my hope was that by now I'd be able to post that I'd lost so much more weight, but unfortunately this is not the case. I actually remain exactly where I was before. This is not to say that I have not lost weight, only that I have lost and then gained it all back! :-)

I am still, however, planning on being down to 250 lbs. by my birthday so please keep praying that I will have the discipline I need. Yesterday I did limit myself to just watermelon for lunch and dinner because I felt I needed to sort of get rid of all the toxins from my trip to S. Cali where I was treated to alot of really good food...why can't such food help us lose weight? lol

So I will post another update on November 1st and let us pray that the news will be good indeed. In addition, the Lord willing, I have decided to discipline myself to post more regularly as well. I will post once on Monday and once on Friday, which are also the days when I weigh in.

Current weight: 268 lbs.

God bless!

3 comments:

Lydia Lee said...

I'm praying for you Ezequiel!! I know how hard it is ... but may God give you the discipline you need ... both of us! It's such a challenge to stay healthy when so many wonderful temptations exist in the form of food ... :D

Enoch_Elijah said...

We are told in the Word that food is to be enjoyed and not just something for sustenance...so one of the gazillion things about heaven I know I will love is that I will be able to eat delicous food without the fear of gaining weight! ;-)

Lydia Lee said...

Yay!! I am SO looking forward to that too!!