Friday, September 14, 2007

How's your Reading?

Okay, everyone and anyone who knows me is well aware that Dr. Albert Mohler, President of the Southern Seminary, is one of my theological heroes. Well from his last blog post I see that I have chosen very well in regards to my hero! Read his article and note that his "unorthodox" time for devotions is at night! I too have my Bible study and devotions late at night when everyone else is asleep! I have been told over and over and over (ad nauseum)that one SHOULD do his/her devotions bright and early in the morning, but I am incapable of doing this! I have tried and tried but I cannot, so I finally accepted the fact that I am not an early morning person and have made peace with myself! :) I do read my Scripture in the morning, but I don't spend any time studying until nightime...and now I feel vindicated because Dr. Mohler is the same way!!! Anyone want to call him a man lacking in faith? :)

Well, please read the post, it is about books and reading habits. I hope you enjoy it!!

http://almohler.com/blog_read.php?id=1005

No comments: