Saturday, September 8, 2007

THIS is a pastor?

Watch this clip and then tell me with a straight face that his church has grown because of his faithful proclamation of the Word of God! Watch it and tell me that this pastor is not one large q-tip scratching away at itching ears!

I've known too many people, too many pastors I once considered conservative that I now have strong doubts about...too many of them who would hold this man up as an example of a "christian" pastor...and why? One reason...because he has a mega church!

God forgive me for the times I have failed to honor You...Lord pour your mercy upon me and not your justice! Brothers and sisters, STAND FIRM in the faith and do not waver on the message we MUST proclaim to a fallen world, to a humanity that hates God! If anyone is reading this, know that at this moment my heart aches...it aches because I cannot say that cowards like this man are rare in the pulpits of America, it aches because anti-christs and deceivers like him seem so full of truth when instead they are full of deceit!

I don't think I have the heart to type any more on this post...turn to your Word brothers and sisters...read it, memorize it, love it and practice it for His glory and His honor!

Forgive us Lord for allowing men like this to spew out trash in Your name...


No comments: