Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Mighty Battle!

Brothers and sisters in the Lord!

Here it is Saturday the 22nd and I realized that I never posted an update about last week's gathering of young sword fighters! :)

We had the boys over again and we had about 13 boys show up! One father came and stayed with me which was pretty cool having another dad there...more of you should come, even to just sit there and chat and keep company. Anyhow, we managed to finish the first chapter of 1 John and next time I will begin teaching in 1 John 2. It was really cool because there were about 5 kids playing at the park when we were there, and when we sat to have the Bible study around a table, I observed those kids sitting down at the edges of the playground equipment and listening in the whole time...I pray the Lord will use my poor words to reach them! Later on, two of those kids joined in for some sword fighting, so we actually had a total of 15 kids participate in the battles. I received no wounds this time, but only because I did not participate...though be warned that next time I will fight in at least one battle, so there may be some wounds to report on!

God bless!

No comments: