Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Development

Well anyone who has already read my blog post from last night will likely wonder where in the world it has gone...wonder no longer! Apparently my post was too strongly worded and my wife thinks I need to rethink it before I make it public again! Yes, Enoch_Elijah has been censored! :)

As a faithful husband I have decided to take it down until she and I can discuss it this evening, at which point I will repost it as originally published or with some changes made to it, depending on how the conversation goes. Just so you know, my wife does not disagree with anything I wrote, she just fears the possible repercussions if someone were to read it, someone like city leaders I suppose! :)

Ah well, what can one do?

Enoch_Elijah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enoch_Elija, I just found your blog.

Keep sharing the Fundamentals of the Faith.

I just got back from the Shepherd's Conference 2008.

From a fellow Idahoan . . .

___
Pastor: www.heartissuesforlds.org
Church: www.alwaystheword.org
Idaho: http://Idaho4HisGlory.wordpress.com