Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Christians and Politics

I've already written a little on this topic but today I was reading through the Pyromanics blog and found this little gem that does an excellent job of addressing the topic in a very powerful way.

As I've shared many times before, I have a real problem with people who place political activism above the proclamation of the Gospel. I have a real problem with people who protest anything and everything but never present the only real solution to the problems of the worlds...Jesus. And I have a real problem with people who think that a political defeat of their chosen candidates will result in the ushering in of the one world government. Finally, it really annoys me that there are so many people out there who would vehemently defend a monument to the Ten Commandments and (as Al Mohler once said) cannot even tell you what those commands are!

Read the blog here, I think you'll like it!

No comments: