Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm Still Alive

Hello everyone! I figure before this ends up becoming a dead blog I'd better post something! I have had so many thoughts going through my head lately but have just been unable to discipline myself to sit down and type them down, so I apologize if anyone has been wondering where I have been!

I will put up a more in depth post later this week but for now I just wanted to say I'm still here. I had a good Father's Day...went to church, had a good lunch, then went on what ended up being a two hour bike ride! I was exhausted when I got home but it felt good afterwards. I'm trying desperately to lose weight and I guess if I do this once a week along with going to the gym and lifting weights I should begin to lose weight again. In the last three weeks I did lose 5 lbs so I'm happy about that...not too happy, however, because it turns out in the last year I've gained about 30 lbs.! :( The only good news is that I had a blood check done and while I'm not going to be the example of perfect health any time soon, I'm not in any major danger categories. Praise be to God for this. Still, I'm in my mid thirties now so I guess it's time to get serious...again! That way I can extend my life! ha ha I don't believe this is possible but thought I'd throw it out to confuse everyone! :)

Well, more later.

In Christ,

enoch_elijah

3 comments:

Zorn Family said...

Ezequiel,
I'm with you on trying to lose weight! I've gained about 30 pounds and have decided to try really hard to lose it. It's sooooo hard! On Sunday I was at the Matthews and they had fresh sticky buns that everyone was eating. They smelled so good and both Sam and dad were trying to get me to give in to the temptation to eat one (great support they are right?). I didn't, but it was soooo hard. So, I definitely hear you!!

Enoch_Elijah said...

Val,

We can go through this together then! :)

What you need is someone like your sister to help you instead of Sam and your dad...cause trust me, she is a tough taskmaster! She's lucky she's so cute or I would not put up with it! :)

Anonymous said...

So....which sister are you talking about?! :-)