Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Religion of Peace...Really?

I heard of this situation that occurred in Germany and finally found the video posted on "Atlas Shrugged," a conservative blog. I found it again on YouTube so I'm embedding it here. Watch it and then tell me why exactly the police would do what they did...unless it is out of fear of a militant minority whose religion does not forbid them from using violence to achieve their admitted goal of turning all nations Muslim!

Watch:


I hope this shocks you as much as it does me...that police would break into someone's home and remove a flag hung by a private citizen in their own home! Notice the police are not removing flags from the Muslims marching in the street...whose own flags are just as if not more inflammatory than that of the Israelis! I hope and pray this never happens in our country, but as this next news video shows, there have already been such protests in our own country against Israel...oh that the Muslims among us would be as quick to protest the terrorist acts committed in their name, and that they would be as willing to be so visible at it!

Watch this video too:



So as my title asks...THIS is a religion of peace? Great. And the secular world accuses us Christians of being narrow minded!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are scary times in which we live, though somehow these events seem familiar don't seem that shocking in light of biblical prophecy and scripture. The birth pangs are very real and I believe the time is short. Though these events scare me at times, I am thankful for them also, because they surely must mean that Christ will be returning very soon.

Enoch_Elijah said...

Amen Julie. You have placed the situation in the only perspective from which we SHOULD view these events. I agree with you that as scary as such events are...they are equally exciting for the promise that the end times hold for us.

So we remain watchful and cautious, but we never lose hope!